Conference Information
Syndication
Blog Feed
Wiki Feed
Credits

Hosted by: Provide Net

Powered by:
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Common License

Monday, October 06, 2008
Construction Alert
Those traveling by car via I-75 from the south will need to detour at some point due to construction. I-75 is completely closed for a few miles in downtown Detroit. You may follow the posted detour signs which will take you to I-275 North and then back to I-75 via I-94 East. Another shorter detour to consider is to stay on I-75 a little longer and get off on M-39 West, which is Southfield Rd in Allen Park. There will be about a 2 mile stretch of surface road in Allen Park but you will be able to get onto I-94 East sooner. In either case you will take I-94 East to Detroit to I-75 North to get to the hotel in Troy.
Posted by Valerie Reid @ 10:14 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home